Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 years old

Today is my birthday.  I am 31 years old today.  I'm a pretty lucky guy.  I am married to a wonderful woman.  We have a beautiful son together.  We live in a great condo, in a great location.  I have a job that I absolutely love...I get paid to teach people how to cook.  Every day of my life, I wake up in beautiful Arizona and I hike, climb, run, bike, swim, and explore the limits of what my body can do.  I have great parents, and awesome siblings.  I love music, particularly heavy metal.  I have two cats that I love.  My life is good.  I feel fortunate to know who I am, and what I want.  I am proud to say that I've achieved it all without the help of any religion.  I do not drink, smoke, or use illegal drugs, all by personal choice.  It has been a great 31 years.  I am looking forward to a few more.....

2 comments: