Thursday, December 17, 2009

Heading out of town for X-Mas


Hello all.  The Endurathon scene has been pretty quiet lately.  As the year wraps up, there's been a lot going on, so the name of the game has been "just keep pushing on".  After the new year, the countdown begins for the half marathon on January 17th.  I should be able to get in a few more training runs, then the goal is to get my time down under 2 hours (hopefully even closer to 1:50).  We'll see how it works out.  McKinley is less than 6 months away, and the only thing standing between me and my mountain is work and money.  It will all work out fine, and when it does, the trip is gonna be awesome.  I am looking forward to 2010 and all the many adventures ahead.  I hope to be able to share it all with you.  Keep checking back because the Endurathon is only months away from beginning.  Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment