Monday, February 15, 2010

All work and no play...... there's always time to play.

     I just wanted to do a quick update about our weekend.  We went to Six Flags Magic Mountain in California, and it was fantastic.  I am a huge roller-coaster fanatic, and they had some great ones.  All in all we were able to ride:
X-2: my new all-time favorite ride, unlike any other coaster
Tatsu: a great flying coaster, and my first
Terminator Salvation:  modern wooden coaster
Viper:  standard, multi inversion metal coaster
Riddler's Revenge:  tall, fast, standing coaster
Batman:  great inverted coaster
Scream:  multi-looping floorless coaster
Goliath:  very tall, very fun, very fast steel coaster
Revolution:  world's first looping coaster
Gold Rusher:  chill, old-timey coaster
Superman:  blast coaster that was the world's first to hit 100mph
Colossus:  old wooden coaster
     It was nice to be able to get away with my wife for Valentine's day.  We had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment