Friday, April 9, 2010

Here we go.....

Ok!  We just passed the two-month-mark until my departure for Alaska, so I believe that means The Endurathon has officially begun!  From this point on I'll be keeping closer records of my training routine, any pertinent information about the trip, and all the facts/figures/gear that are involved in a climb of this sort.  Please check back often, if you're interested, to stay up to date on all the excitement.  My flight leaves Phoenix early in the morning on June 8th, 2010, and arrives in Anchorage the same day.  The trip has three guides, and 9 clients (including myself) for a total of 12 climbers in our group.  We will all be meeting at the airport in Anchorage at which point there is a shuttle that will take us north to the town of Talkeetna.  The reality of the trip has started to sink in, so at this point I'll happily accept any encouragement along the way!  I'll update again soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment