Sunday, April 18, 2010

Less work, more focus!

Since last September I had been working a part time job with a local chef named Kevin Binkley so I could earn some extra cash for my trip.  He's a visionary chef, and it was a great pleasure to have the opportunity to work with him, but in order to focus more on training for my trip, I had to stop working there as of the end of February.  Then, in February I started teaching night classes at ACI, working doubles for 9 weeks.  As you can imagine, working 15 hour days makes it difficult to focus on training, but now that is over as well.  So now, no part time job, no doubles, all focus!  Let the REAL training begin.

1 comment:

  1. get it done! every time you want to slow down just imagine me in front of you... just waiting to crop dust

    ReplyDelete