Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Working hard to realize the dream.....


Just a quick update:  life has been crazy busy lately with all the work going on around here.  I've begun training for the half marathon in January, but other than that, the usual training has been lighter than usual to compensate for all the extra work we're doing.  My part time job consumes a lot of the weekend, and my full time job has a lot of special projects in the works, so that takes up my week.  We've had visitors popping in and out of our condo the last few weeks, which has been nice, but it causes even more work.  Lacie is working on getting her "cake side project" up and running, so I've been involved in helping her get that started.  We also threw a halloween party, so of course we had to do nice food for that.  With the holidays coming up it's been a challenge figuring out who's going to be where, and trying to make sure everyone's feelings are taken into consideration there, which has the usual drama attatched to it.  It's just been plain busy.....but hopefully all of it is pulling me closer to the ultimate goal of raising the money I need to climb my mountain.  The remainder of 2009 should be pretty quiet in "The Endurathon world", but 2010 has a lot of excitement just around the corner.  Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment