Wednesday, September 16, 2009

RNRAZ 2010


Every year in Arizona, during the month of January, The "Rock and Roll Arizona" marathon, and half-marathon, is held. It is a huge event, with thousands and thousands of people entering from around the country, and around the world. Since it began, I have entered 3 half-marathons, and 1 full marathon. In my opinion, it is a great event, and very well put-together.
This year I have entered for my 4th "half" (13.1 miles). My wife Lacie is also registered, as well as our friend Stacey Needham. Hopefully, a co-worker/training partner of mine, Mark Maccherola, will also be running with me. I'm also very happy to announce, that my life-long friend, SEAN ELLIS (see picture), and his wife Kim, have also registered, and will be coming to AZ all the way from the DC area!
The date for this year's event is January 17th, 2010. Anyone who is interested in running, I would highly recommend checking out the website: RNRAZ. It is perfect for the experienced runner, or for anyone looking for their first time. As the date draws closer, I'll keep you posted with the training routine and further details. This should be a great warm-up for the busy Endurathon year to follow.....

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited for this event! It's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete